Providing exceptional healthcare and support in the Macedon Ranges since 1989.
Dr Jolien Dorgelo
Originally from the Netherlands, Dr Jolien Dorgelo relocated to Australia with her family and now calls Melbourne her home. Dr Dorgelo joined Brooke Street Medical Centre in 2011 and is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP).
Dr Dorgelo's special interests include, cardiovascular health, diabetes, weight management, chronic disease management, skin checks, minor surgical procedures, men's health and women's health, including IUD insertion and removal.
*Please note that Dr. Jolien Dorgelo is currently not taking new patients.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Master of Science (MSc)
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Cardiovascular Health
- Diabetes and chronic disease management
- General Health needs
- Men's Health
- Skin checks and minor surgical procedures
- Weight management
- Women's Health, including IUD insertion and removal