Providing exceptional healthcare and support in the Macedon Ranges since 1989.
Dr Lozwelo Nyathi
Dr Lozwelo Nyathi graduated from the University of Melbourne in 2010 and gained experience in different specialties at Bendigo Health, Monash Health and Immigration Health. Dr Nyathi started in General Practice in 2017 and joined Brooke Street Medical Centre in August 2019.
Dr Nyathi is interested in all aspects of General Practice, including preventative medicine, mental health, behavioural disorders, adolescent and children’s health, musculoskeletal and minor surgical procedures. What she enjoys most about being a GP is the opportunity for preventative health, healthy advocacy for the community and longevity of care.
Outside work, Loz enjoys spending time with her family, hiking, baking and minimalism.
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Doctor of Medicine (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Medical Science
- Post Graduate Diploma in Surgical Anatomy
- Adolescent and young adult health
- Behavioural disorders
- Children's health
- Mental health
- Minor surgical procedures
- Preventative medicine and health checks