Providing exceptional healthcare and support in the Macedon Ranges since 1989.
Dr Sanjeev Rajagopalan
Dr Sanjeev Rajagopalan graduated from a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery in 2004. Originally from Malaysia, he relocated to Australia and worked at Sunshine and Footscray hospitals, prior to moving into general practice. Dr Rajagopalan spent time working in general practice in Echuca prior to joining the team at Brooke Street Medical Centre in 2014.
Dr Rajagopalan is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) and enjoys all aspects of general practice with a special interest in men’s health, chronic disease management, child and adolescent health and skin cancer checks.
Sanjeev lives in Macedon Ranges and enjoys bush walking, travelling and spending time with his family and friends.
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Australian Medical Council certification
- Chronic Disease Management
- Men's Health
- Paediatrics / Adolescent Health
- Skin Cancer Checks